Physics is Phun!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Mini-Portfolio

 This first image is a graphite on paper drawing of a bull skull leaning up against a drum and its reflection on said drum. This is a personal favorite of mine as it was selected to be put on display by my teacher in a students' art show.

The second picture is of a ray gun I made last semester in my beginning computer modeling class. This extreme fish eye angle of my gun was the best way I could find to get the entire object in the shot. I was extremely proud of the outcome.














This video is a turn around of my ray gun I created for my beginning 3D computer modeling class. Again, I was extremely proud of its outcome.


My name is Brie Henry. This is my third semester at San Jose State and I am an Animation/Illustration (ANI) major. I hope to earn my BFA here and go on to make 3D computer animated movies. I have taken most of the lower division requirements specific to the ANI major and should be completed with them by next semester. As far as my college level science class experience, I have only taken environmental and astronomy. I did take physics honors in high school and remember enjoying it, but unfortunately nothing since then. I do look forward to being able to apply real life laws of physics to my work as an animator via the knowledge I'll gain from this class.

1 comment: